Juan Manuel is a partner at Consortium Legal – Costa Rica. With 21 years of experience in business law and environment; in particular, he has developed his career in corporate, commercial, foreign trade, foreign investment, mergers and acquisitions and the law of the markets, providing counsel to both multinational companies and small start-ups. He has also devoted much of his time to the energy sector advising important developers of green projects. In terms of mergers and acquisitions, Juan Manuel has led interdisciplinary groups that have carried out important multi-jurisdictional transactions in recent years.
- Sale of Televisora de Costa Rica to Liberty of Cable Tica
- Sale of Aceros Abonos Agro to Metalco.
- Master’s in international business, Universidad de Costa Rica, Costa Rica (2006)
- Attorney and notary, Universidad Internacional de las Américas, Costa Rica (2002)
- Law degree, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Colombia (1999).
Languages Spanish English.
Costa Rica Bar Association
Superior Council of the Judiciary in Colombia.