Daniel is an attorney and notary public with more than 20 years’ experience practising law. He has led specialised teams on mergers and acquisitions, as well as corporate, bank and tax law matters. He has worked with clients in several industries such as manufacturing, financial institutions, pharmaceutical, tourism, hospitality, real estate, energy and services, among others.
Daniel heads DV Business Solutions, a trusted legal and consulting firm with an interdisciplinary team of seasoned professionals with more than 20 years of experience in offering legal and business services to local and foreign clients. It is the exclusive member in Costa Rica of the Alliot Global Alliance, which is the sixth largest multidisciplinary alliance of independent professional firms (accounting and law firms). The network has grown to more than 180 firm members in 80 countries around the world.
- Attorney and notary public.
- Corporate, commercial, tax, banking and finance.
- Partner at Dentons Muñoz Costa Rica, formerly Arias & Muñoz (2006–2020).
- Master of Laws specialised on International Commercial Transactions – University of Houston, Texas (2004).
- Juris doctor (equivalent) – University of Costa Rica (1999).
- Chambers Latin America;
- Chambers Global;
- Who´s Who Legal; and
- Best Lawyers.