Victor Morales has more than 10 years of experience advising national and multinational companies on tax matters; fluent in the areas of corporate taxes and foreign residents’ taxation.
Victor Morales practice covers corporate taxes, non-resident taxation, international tax treaties, tax consolidation and general tax planning. He has participated in several projects of multinational companies related to mergers, corporate restructures and due diligences.
Representative clients, cases or matters
- Supported several clients in corporate restructures;
- Assisted various clients on general tax compliance matters, including tax consolidation, simplified tax regime, permanent establishments; and
- Supported several clients in the analysis and definition of tax implications in Mexico of business operations.
- Public Accountants College.
- Guadalajara (2001).
- ITESO Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Occidente (public accountant) (2000);
- Universidad Panamericana (tax degree) (2003); and
- Guadalajara Public Accountants College (tax specialist) (2002).