Mr Minutti advises Mexican and foreign companies as well as government entities on a wide range of financial transactions.
He represents issuers on all types of public securities offerings and also advises rating agencies by issuing legal opinions related to structured securities. He has broad experience in the legal structuring of complex financial operations, including the instrumentation of vehicles for specific purposes, design of all kinds of trusts, revision and preparation of payment guarantees, as well as the instrumentation and implementation of operations involving derivatives.
Professional experience: Partner at the firm.
- JD / Universidad de las Américas Puebla (UDLA).
- Specialty in international law, UDLA.
- Specialty in legal practices and standards of the financial markets / Bolsa Mexicana de Valores (Mexican Stock Exchange).
- Master’s in business administration specialised in advanced corporate finance / Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey EGADE (ITESM).
- Master’s in finance, ITESM EGADE.