Paula is the director of the real estate law practice group and director of the Pro Bono Group of the firm. She was a member of the drafting committee of the Pro Bono Declaration for the Americas, an initiative promoted by the Cyrus Vance Center (NY), which has been signed by more than 350 law firms throughout the region. She has more than 20 years of professional experience in corporate and real estate law. She has participated in projects and consultancies. Some of the more significant are:
- The Cadillac Fairview Corporation (Canada): Investment in Corporate Terranum.
- Fondo Inmobiliario Alianza por Compartimientos: Purchase and lease of 12 properties in Bogotá, Medellín, Cali, Barranquilla, Cartagena and Bucaramanga.
- PriceSmart Inc: Opening of clubs in Barranquilla, Cali, Bogotá, Medellín and Pereira.
- Mall Plaza (Chile): Castillo Cartagena Shopping Center. Manizales
- Dominalco/ALSEA: Leasing contracts, general real estate consulting, Free Trade Zone. Domino's Pizza, PF Chang's.