Amadeu advises clients on complex antitrust matters. His expertise includes merger review cases, cartel and dominance investigations, and compliance counselling. Over the years, Amadeu has represented clients in various industries, including aviation, automotive, beverage, natural resources, pharmaceutical, and technology. He is a member of the board of directors and chair of the legal committee of the Brazilian–American Chamber of Commerce of New York, and a member of the International Task Force of the American Bar Association – Antitrust Law Section. Amadeu is also an adjunct professor of antitrust law at Fordham University School of Law Awards and recognition.
- Chambers Latin America: Competition and Antitrust – Band 1 (2011–2017); Eminent Practitioner (2018 – 2019)
- Who’s Who Legal – Competition: Future Leaders
- Who’s Who Legal – Competition: International and Brazil
- Global Competition Review – 40 under 40 (2012)
- The Legal 500 – Competition & Antitrust (2012–2017)
- LACCA Approved – Antitrust (2015–2018)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Best of the Best Latin America (2015); Competition and antitrust (2008–2017).