João Ricardo’s experience focuses on mergers and acquisitions transactions, corporate restructurings, joint ventures and foreign investments. He counsels public and private companies, business conglomerates, foreign investors and private equity funds in connection with corporate law matters. He also assists corporations and shareholders on matters related to corporate governance, strategic investments and assets located in Brazil.
Awards and recognition
- Chambers Global – Corporate/M&A (2000–2017)
- Chambers Latin America – Corporate/M&A (2009–2018)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Best of the Best Latin America; M&A (2016)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Leading Lawyer: M&A (2015; 2017)
- LACCA Approved – Corporate/M&A (2015–2018)
- The Legal 500 – Leading Lawyer: Corporate/M&A (2012–2016)
- Who’s Who Legal – Corporate Governance: International (2015–2017) and Brazil (2015–2016); M&A: International (2015–2017) and Brazil (2015–2016).