Roberto advises domestic and foreign clients in a wide range of tax matters, including direct and indirect taxes, tax implications of mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, capital markets and cross-border transactions. He is a professor of tax law at the Law School of Universidade de São Paulo and at the law master's Programme at the Law School of Fundação Getulio Vargas.
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Tax (2010–2016)
- Chambers Global – Tax (2000–2018); Star Individuals: Tax (2016); Tax Litigation (2014–2018); Star Individuals: Tax Litigation (2016)
- Chambers Latin America – Tax (2009–2019); Star Individuals: Tax (2015–2016); Tax Litigation (2013–2019); Star Individuals: Tax Litigation (2016)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Best of the Best Latin America; Tax (2016)
- International Tax Review – Tax Controversy (2011–2018)
- LACCA Approved – Tax (2016–2019)
- The Legal 500 – Tax (2012–2018)
- Who’s Who Legal – Corporate Tax (2018)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil Administrative Litigation, Corporate Tax (2018).