Vanessa represents companies, financial institutions and investors on a wide range of financial and capital markets transactions. Her experience includes public and private offerings of equity and debt securities in Brazil and abroad, as well as financing transactions. She counsels public companies on regulatory and self-regulatory matters pursuant to regulations issued by the Brazilian Securities Commission, the Brazilian Securities, Commodities and Futures Exchange (B3) and the Brazilian Financial and Capital Markets Association (ANBIMA). Vanessa worked as an intern at the Securities and Exchange Commission and served as an international associate in the New York office of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP.
Awards and recognition
- Chambers Global – Capital Markets (2016)
- Chambers Latin America – Capital Markets (2016–2018)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Equity (2016) Notable Practitioner (2018)
- The Legal 500 – Capital Markets (2015–2016)
- Análise Advocacia – Corporate (2017) Financial operations (2017).