Fabiano guides clients through complex electricity regulations in Brazil. He represents domestic and foreign companies in administrative proceedings with the Electricity Regulatory Agency (Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica) as well as in court proceedings and arbitral tribunals. His experience includes advising infrastructure companies on M&A and project development, concessions, public-private partnerships and general public law.
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Infrastructure and Regulatory; Power (2015–2016; 2018)
- Chambers Global – Energy and Natural Resources; Power (2015–2018)
- Chambers Latin America – Energy and Natural Resources; Power (2016–2019)
- LACCA Approved – Administrative Law; Energy (2016–2019)
- The Legal 500 – Energy and Natural Resources: electricity (2017–2018).