Glaucia has more than 25 years of litigation experience representing clients in the highest courts of Brazil, the Superior Court of Justice and the Federal Supreme Court, in controversial tax disputes. She advises domestic and foreign clients, from virtually every industry and business sector, on federal, state and municipal tax matters. She is a member of the board of directors of the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo section, and a member of the International Bar Association (IBA), the Tax Committee of the US Chamber of Commerce (USCC) and the Women Corporate Directors Foundation (WCD).
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Tax (2010–2016, 2018); Trade; Equipment (2018)
- Chambers Global – Tax: Litigation (2014–2018)
- Chambers Latin America – Tax: Litigation (2010–2019)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Best of the Best Latin America; Tax (2016)
- International Tax Review – Tax Controversy (2016–2018);
- Women in Tax Leader (2018)
- The Legal 500 – Tax (2013–2016)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Corporate Tax (2018)
- Who’s Who Legal – Corporate Tax (2018).