José Eduardo is Mattos Filho’s managing partner. He counsels public companies, banks and investment funds on a wide range of matters, including mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and finance transactions. His expertise includes banking and capital markets regulations and representation of clients in administrative proceedings with the Brazilian Central Bank and the Brazilian Securities Commission.
- Chambers Global – Banking and Finance (2006–2018); Capital Markets; Corporate/M&A (2006–2017);
- Chambers Latin America: Banking and Finance; Banking and Finance – Regulatory; Capital Markets – Regulatory; Corporate/M&A (2009–2019); Corporate/M&A (2009–2017);
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Best of the Best Latin America; Banking; Capital Markets (2016);
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Leading Lawyer: Banking, Capital Markets (2014, 2017); Highly regarded: Banking, Capital Markets (2018–2019);
- LACCA Approved – Banking and Finance (2015; 2017–2018);
- The Legal 500 – Banking and Finance (2012–2016); Capital Markets (2013–2016); Corporate/M&A (2012–2015);
- Who’s Who Legal – Banking: International and Brazil (2016–2018); Capital Markets: International and Brazil (2016); Corporate Governance: International (2017); M&A: International (2017);
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil– Banking; Capital Markets; Corporate Governance; M&A (2018).