Camila stands out for her vast experience in advising clients on insurance and reinsurance matters. Her practice comprises drafting of insurance and reinsurance contracts, structuring and negotiating insurance distribution contracts, arranging large P&C insurance programmes for insured companies, defending clients in punitive administrative proceedings within (re)insurance authority, assisting clients in (re)insurance authority audits and responding to daily insurance-related enquiries. She is currently the vice-president of AIDA working group, a professor of the MBA course ‘Legal Management in Insurance and Reinsurance’ at Escola Superior Nacional de Seguros – Funenseg and a professor of the postgraduate programme at Escola Paulista de Direito. Camila has been distinguished by Latin American Corporate Counsel Association (LACCA) from 2015 to 2018. She co-authored several publications on insurance and reinsurance matters.
Awards and recognition
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Insurance (2015–2017; Commercial contracts (2017); Infrastructure and regulatory (2017); Financial Transactions (2018);
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Notable practitioner (2018–2019);
- LACCA Approved – Administrative Law (2016–2019)
- The Legal 500 – Insurance (2016)
- Who’s Who Legal – Insurance & Reinsurance: Brazil (2018).