Marina’s practice focuses on domestic and international capital markets transactions, finance and structured finance. She has represented virtually every major bank activity in Brazil's capital and financial markets. Her experience includes project finance transactions in the context of bank and capital markets financings, representing financial institutions, development agencies and sponsors in a wide range of infrastructure-related projects. Marina has substantial experience in derivatives, securitisation and hybrid instruments.
- Chambers Global – Capital Markets (2014–2018); Banking and Finance (2018)
- Chambers Latin America – Capital Markets (2013–2019); Banking and Finance (2017–2019)
- Client Choice Awards – Capital Markets (2016)
- LACCA Approved – Banking and Finance; Capital Markets (2017–2019)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Investment Funds (2016)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Project Finance; Capital Markets: Debt (2017); Notable practitioner: Project Finance; Capital Markets: Debt (2018–2019)
- The Legal 500 – Banking and Finance (2012–2016); Bankruptcy and Restructuring (2016); Capital Markets (2013–2016)
- Who’s Who Legal – Capital Markets (2018); Private Funds (2019)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Capital Markets, Private Funds (2018).