Pablo's practice focuses primarily on the representation of financial institutions, developers and private equity firms in a wide range of oil and gas, power, renewable energy, mining and other infrastructure-related projects in Brazil. He has particular expertise in multi-sourced financings (including those with the Brazilian Development Bank) and representation of investors focusing on project development and M&A activities in the energy and infrastructure sectors. He is a member of the Stanford Law School’s board of visitors and a board member of the Brazilian Institute of Business Law (IBRADEMP).
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Infrastructure and Regulatory (2015), Transport & Logistics (2017)
- Chambers Global – Projects (2011–2018)
- Chambers Latin America – Projects (2012–2019)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Best of the Best Latin America (2015–2016); Project Finance (2011–2017)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Market leader: Banking, Energy and Infrastructure, Project Development, Project finance (2018–2019)
- LACCA Approved – Banking & Finance (2015–2019)
- LACCA Thought Leaders (2018)
- The Legal 500 – Leading Lawyer: Projects and Infrastructure (2013–2016); Energy (2015-2016); Public Law (2013); Shipping (2016)
- Who’s Who Legal – Project Finance (2018)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Project Finance; Energy (2018).