Bruchou was founded in 1990 to provide legal advice to companies operating in an economy subject to rapid and dramatic structural changes, the effect of which was the transition from a paralysed, state-controlled economy to an open, competitive one. Bruchou is today a leading law firm in Argentina. It is a multidisciplinary firm of international repute and an undisputed market leader, which provides complex, value-added legal advice to leading companies and financial institutions. Bruchou takes pride in the role it has played in a large number of significant transactions both in Argentina and overseas, and in the ongoing interaction with its clients. Bruchou also assists its clients regarding the legal aspects of their overseas investments directly and through the firm’s long-term relationships with prestigious law firms throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.
This is a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice that is published in return for a fee.
- Pro bono: A critical state
- Baker McKenzie and Bruchou in US-Argentina food JV
- Several firms steer YPF bond exchange
- Argentine province Río Negro to save US$190 million after restructuring
- Six firms help Argentine province of Chubut restructure debt
- Tavarone Rovelli and Bruchou structure Albanesi debt programme
- Car Wash investigation’s legacy is driving cooperation in the Americas
- Argentina notebook probe could be the next Operation Car Wash
- Pemex is back in the black, but PSCs are unpopular, agree speakers
- Compliance a key concern for PE buyers, says panel
- Argentina looks to neighbours to boost FDI
- Lawyers praise "exceptional" Argentine renewables programme