With almost two decades of existence, Dias Carneiro is an internationally minded, full-service law firm. Our work covers a wide range of practices in a coordinated and integrated manner that enables us to identify trends and opportunities in Brazil's fast growing market.
We advise international and domestic companies across all the key industry sectors, such as telecommunications, media, technology, aviation, chemicals, financial services, energy and infrastructure, among others.
Our team is well-known for its sophisticated approach – that combines the technical knowledge and business-oriented vision of the partners with the transforming dynamism of the associates – and its award-winning ability to offer effective and tailor-made solutions to a broad scale of legal needs.
Over the years, we have developed a solid track record of high-value cross-border matters, also strengthening our long-standing institutional relationships with some of the most prestigious law firms around the globe.
- Anti-corruption, compliance and internal investigations
- commercial agreements
- corporate, mergers and acquisitions
- data protection and privacy
- debt restructuring and insolvency
- digital law and technology
- dispute resolution, civil litigation and arbitration
- franchise and distribution
- intellectual property and entertainment
- labour, social security and immigration law
- project finance, credit operations, banking law and capital markets
- public law, regulatory and infrastructure
- real estate
- venture capital and startups.