Agustin Acosta CárdenasEmail Agustin Acosta Cárdenas
Partner at Paz Horowitz, with more than 10 years of experience in corporate law and M&A, mediation and arbitration, compliance & anticorruption and public procurement.
- Master’s degree (LLM) in international commercial law, Litigation and Arbitration, New York University, School of Law.
- (Candidate) Online LLM, Organizational Ethics and Compliance, St Thomas University 2019–2020.
- Lawyer magna cum laude, Universidad San Francisco de Quito.
- ISO 37001 Certification, Anti Bribery Lead Auditor and Lead Implementor.
- Qualified mediator, in progress.
- Candidate for a master’s degree in business law from the Universidad San Francisco de Quito.
- More than 100 hours of certifications in mediation, negotiation, anti-money laundering, compliance, tax handling and tax update.
- Professor at Universidad San Francisco de Quito, Introduction to Oral Litigation.