About the Author
- Postgraduate course, antitrust, Universidad Torcuato di Tella (2015);
- master’s in law (LLM), Columbia University School of Law, New York, NY (2012);
- distinction: The Parker School Certificate for Achievement in International and Comparative Law; LLM essay: “Investment and M&A in Latin America”;
- lawyer, National University of Asunción (2009) – Distinguished;
- Litigation and Corporate Paralegal Certificate (UCSD/CSULA 2008);
- Corporate English Certificate (UCSD 2005).
Areas of practice: Corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, foreign investment, project finance and infrastructure.
Languages: English, Spanish, German and Portuguese.