About the Author
Senior associate at Mersan, Abogados.
LLM, Columbia University, New York, 2013.
Lawyer graduated from the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences at the National University of Asunción with special mention of “Distinguished Student”, in 2010.
Intellectual property agent.
- Pro Secretary of Paraguayan Association of Intellectual Property Agents (APAPI);
- Secretary of Fashion Law Committee of the Inter-American Association of Intellectual Property (ASIPI), 2016–2018;
- International Trademark Association, Famous and Well-Known Marks – Latin America and Caribbean Subcommittee (2018–to date),
- member of the Latin American Trademark Office Relation Subcommittee (2014–2017);
- member of the Latin American Trademark Office Relation Subcommittee (2nd Term);
- Inter-American Bar Association;
- Paraguayan Bar Association (Colegio de Abogados del Paraguay); and
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI).
Languages: Spanish, English and Italian.