About the Author
- International trade
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial and administrative litigation and arbitration
- Contracts and torts
- Telecommunications and technology
- Assisted the Ministry of Commerce of the Dominican Republic in the DR-CAFTA (Dominican Republic-Central America Free Trade Agreement) negotiation rounds with the US government.
- Assisted international banks in project finance transactions in the Dominican Republic.
- Assisted a large international hotel chain with its corporate restructuring in the Dominican Republic.
- Provided legal counsel to the construction company that built the Santo Domingo subway track.
- Assisted large public work contractors in procurement bidding processes.
- Successfully represented a consortium of construction companies in several lawsuits against the Dominican government.
- Established important judiciary electoral and constitutional precedent before the Superior Electoral Court while arguing on behalf of a large Dominican political party.
- Professor of Contracts at the Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra in Santo Domingo.
- Arbitrator at the Santo Domingo Chamber of Commerce.
- Expert witness on Dominican law.
- Latin Lawyer Reference Project Finance, 2020.
- Secured Lending, GTDT-Lexology, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Project Finance, GTDT-Lexology, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Universidad Complutense, Madrid, Spain, postgraduate studies in New Technologies Laws, 2003.
- Université de Paris, Panthéon – Assas, Paris 2, France, Diplôme supérieur de l´Université (DSU) in Commercial Law, 2003.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra, LLB, magna cum laude, 2002.