PSEG Americas buys 49 per cent of EDEERSA in Argentina
Beretta Kahale Godoy, Vinson & Elkins and Holland & Hart has counselled PSEG Americas Ltd in the indirect acquisition of 49 per cent of the shares of EDEERSA. PSEG has an option to acquire the remaining 51 per cent of the shares of EDEERSA. Cárdenas Cassagne advised the sellers in the transaction.
To read more
Subscribe to Latin Lawyer
Subscribe and start reading now
Latin Lawyer is your definitive source of news, analysis, and research from the Latin American legal community. It keeps you up to speed with the issues and trends that matter and provides the data and tools you need to operate successfully.